Are you having Skype Login Problem? Then first check you are using the latest version of Skype. Continue reading “Skype Login Problems”
What is Skype ?
Skype is telecommunication software that is developed to provide voice calls and video chats between tablets, computers, Xbox One console, mobile devices, and Smartwatches through the regular telephone and internet. The program also offers immediate messaging services. The user can convey both video and text messages can also exchange digital data like images, video, and test. This Skype program also allows you to have video conference calls.
You can download and install Skype for free and it is available and tested virus. Now, you can download the Skype fast and get a connection in just a few minutes. Also, the web pages on skype.com are consistently improved so you may find changes from time to time. The web pages keep changing whenever there is an update so don’ be surprised to see different kinds of Web pages, which do not match precisely.
To download the Skype into your computer, first, select the latest version of Skype, open the browser and enter skype.com to open the Skype Home Page. Now, on the home page, press the download button to download the Skype. Once the Skype download into your computer, it will decide the OS and web browser automatically. After the downloading program is done, on the screen, you will get instructions for what you have to do next.
In case, the download does not start automatically, then you have to start it manually just by pressing the Start Download option.
After pressing the download button, the program will ask you to open or save the SkypeSetup.exe. You must always select to save the file to your hard-drive. Remember, you should not run or open the program while it is downloading the Skype.
You might have observed that the Skype posts two kids of downloads sometimes, the first one is the regular public version and the other one is the latest beta version. If you haven’t started the download, then it is suggestible to download the general public version because it is considered as more stable. Eventually, the beta version will soon become the public version, and it allows you to upgrade.
Save it at an easy-to-remember location like Windows Desktop, and press OK, you should remember where you have saved the program so that you can double-click the program file once it is saved.
Once you have downloaded the Skype program and saved it on your PC, now, to install the program follow these simple steps:
Choose the Skype Setup Program option and double-click the program, or if you have ‘Run’ option, then press that option. If UAC (User Account Control) windows appear on the screen for your permission, then just press continues. When it launches the installer program, it will ask you to select the language, press the arrow button, and choose from the drop-down list.
The program will ask you to accept the EULA (End User License Agreement). Accept it to continue the installation. The Skype program also asks you to install various other browser add-on or programs, but it is your choice if you want to install them or not. If you want to avoid, then press ‘Next’ button.
Click I agree — Install
Now, it will ask you to enter your name, a Skype Name/Password. In the next screen, it will ask you to enter your email address, city, and country. If the Skype Name that you have given already exists, then it will ask you to select another name. Once it accepts the new Skype Name, the process is completed, and the Skype is installed on your computer. Now, it is ready to use.
What is Avast antivirus ?
Avast is an Antivirus developed for internet security, and this application is developed by Avast Software for MacOS, Microsoft Windows, iOS, and Android. This antivirus product includes custody and free versions that offers computer security, antivirus software, browser security, anti-phishing, firewall, anti-spam, and anti-spyware and several other services.
Here is how you can download and install the Avast Antivirus Program on your Mac computer or Windows, Tablet, or Android. But it is still not available for iPad or iPhone. This antivirus program is available for free for thirty days only, after that, you have to buy a subscription.
How to download Avast Antivirus Program on Desktop ?
- The first step is, go to Avast’s Website. The website will decide your computer’s OS as it opens.
- Here, press Download to download the Free Antivirus. Once you press the orange button located in the center of the page, it will shift to the download page, and here Avast will choose the right file for your computer.
- You are a Mac user then click the Free Download green button located on the top of the page.
- Wait till the antivirus program begins downloading. The setup file of Avast will download automatically on your computer in just 5-seconds on the download page.
- If you find that the program doesn’t start even after 30secs, then press the restart button and prompt it to download the page.
- Now, open the setup file of Avast. Choose Avast EXE file for Windows and then double-click it, or select DMG file for Mac. Now, you will get a setup window.
- You can find the download by default on your computer’s Downloads folder.
- Now, it will ask you to install Avast. The installing process may differ as it depends on whether you are using a Mac or Windows computer.
- If you are a Windows user, then click yes, when it prompts, then press the install button, and press continue two times after the installation is complete.
- If you are a Mac user, then double-click on the Avast Security box, and then press continue two times, and press Agree when it prompted. Now, click on ‘continue’ again and provide your admin password in the dialog box, then press “Install Software.” You have to confirm the installation process before you can complete installing Avast.
- After installing the program, now open the program. If the Avast does not open instantly after installation, click the icon twice on the Windows desktop. Also, alternatively, you can press the Start menu and type Avast into Start, and then press the Avast free antivirus app icon that you find in the Start menu.
- On a Mac computer, open a new Finder window, press Go in the menu bar at the top and then press Application in the drop-down menu. Now, click twice on the Avast app.
- Press the Status tab that is located in the upper-left corner of the Avast Window and for Mac users, press the Scan tab.
- Press Run smart Scan, the green button located in the center of the Avast window. The Avast will now prompt to start scanning your computer for viruses, malware, and other threats. For Mac users, press “Full System Scan” heading.
Once you press the run scan button, Avast program scans the entire computer, and it can take a few minutes to a few hours if possible. In case of any threats, the Avast will remove them from your computer. Once the scan is completed, it is assured that your computer is free from virus.