Want to delete your internet explorer history? Browse the internet without leaving traces on your computer?
You are in the right place to learn how !
Delete your Internet Explorer history
On Windows , follow these steps,
- Click on ‘Start’ (the globe icon)
- Click on ‘Control Panel’
- Click on Internet Options
- Under ‘Browsing history’. Click the ‘Delete’ button.
- Choose to delete temp files, cookies, saved passwords or web forms.
Prevent Internet Explorer from saving history
- Click on ‘Settings’
- Under ‘Temporary Internet Files’, ‘Check for newer versions of stored pages:’,
- Check the ‘Never’ button
- Then, go down to ‘History’ and set to 0 ‘Days to keep pages in history
Private browsing / Inprivate mode
- Quick access to open a private browser window is Ctrl + Shift + P
- Or click on the gear icon
- Click on safety
- And to finish, click on “inprivate browsing”